What You'll Learn:
- Where you should start when creating your plans (and it’s not what the experts tell you)
- How to free up brain space by creating habits that run autopilot
- How some popular goal-setting approaches set you up for failure and what to do instead
- Why not taking time for reflection is actually holding you back from your goals
- Why you’ll never find the perfect planning system (and why that’s actually a good thing)
- The problem with failure and why you’re probably looking at it all wrong
Here’s the thing: all that popular planning advice from the so-called gurus doesn’t actually work for us busy moms, does it?
You probably think (just like I used to) that you’re just not trying hard enough or that you’re just not disciplined enough. But that’s not true!! You just need the right information about how to create a planning system that sets you up for success instead of failure from the get-go.