In this guide you'll learn how to put your cleaning routine on autopilot so you can get that clean house in less time and have the energy and brainspace to focus on the things that matter most. (And hint: the amount of dust on the top side of your ceiling fan doesn't make the list of "most important things")
What you'll learn:
- Why perfectionism is the enemy of a clean house.
- My 3-Question Survey to clean any room.
- How to prioritize cleaning tasks.
- How to make a deep cleaning action plan.
- Which cleaning tasks can be taken off your to-do list for good.
- My frog & breakfast trick for keeping the stress of cleaning at bay.
Plus, get five bonus printables included with your guide to help you create your own cleaning routine!